Thanks for playing BRR’s 2016 NCAA Pool!
- Entries MUST be submitted via the internet. Hardcopy submissions WILL NOT be accepted.
- DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES AND ENTRY FEES: 12:00PM on Thursday, March 17th, 2016. Entries submitted after the deadline will not be accepted. Entries that have not been paid for by the deadline will be deleted from the pool.
- Entry fee is $5.00 per bracket, which can be paid in person at 300 W Short Street, Lexington KY 40507 or via PayPal here. (Please be sure you indicate which brackets the payments are for when submitting the payment).
- You can submit multiple brackets (E.g., John Doe-1, John Doe-2), but you will have to pay $5.00 per bracket.
- Must be at least 18 years old to join the pool.
Scoring & Payouts
- One point is awarded for each correct choice in the first round, two in the second, four in the third, eight in the fourth, sixteen in the fifth, and thirty-two points for picking the 2016 NCAA Champion.
- Please be sure to fill out the tie breaker points (total number of points in the final game) on your bracket, as those will be used in the event of a tie.
- 100% of all pool funds are paid out. 70% will go to the first place winner, 20% to the runner-up, and 10% to third place.
All disputes are subject to resolution by the Rules Committee of BR&R and all decisions are final. If you have questions, please call us at 859.259.0727 or e-mail Guy.