ONE OF THE LARGEST POOLS IN LEXINGTON:
1ST PLACE PAYOUTS AS HIGH AS $2,200!!!
1. To enter your picks or review current standings, go to BRR NCAA Pool
2. Select ENTER YOUR PICKS
3. Complete the bracket and click submit
RULES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED VIA THE INTERNET by noon on Thursday, March 20, 2013.
2. $5 entry fee must be paid by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, March 20, 2013. You can pay online at PayPal (click here) or stop by the office of BALDANI, ROWLAND & RICHARDSON, 300 W. Short Street, Lexington, KY 40507 .
If entry form and fee are not received at this time, your sheet will be deleted from the pool. More than one sheet can be entered by putting a number after each additional sheet (i.e. Doe, Jane-1). HARD COPY BRACKETS CAN NOT BE ACCEPTED.
3. One point for each correct first round, two points second round, three points third round, four points fourth round, five points fifth round and ten points for NCAA Champ. Don’t forget tie breaker points, which are the total points in the final game.
4. 70% to winner, 20% to second place and 10% to third place.
5. Please make a copy of your selections prior to submission.
6. Any team left blank is forfeited. It is your responsibility to make sure all blanks are filled in.
7. Results will be posted on the web site at http://bit.ly/brrlawpool. Select reports, then click current standings.
8. All participants must be 18 years or older.
9. All disputes are subject to resolution by the Rules Committee of BR&R. All decisions are final.
Questions? CALL Beverly or Guy at (859) 259-0727!
Thank you and Good Luck to Everyone!
Baldani, Rowland & Richardson, Attorneys at Law
300 W Short St Lexington, Kentucky 40507
Hours: 8:30AM—5:00PM and by appointment
Latest posts by BRR Law (see all)
- Bevin urges lawmakers to allow some felonies to be expunged - January 9, 2016
- Defending the Haddens: Why This is Important to All Americans - October 7, 2015
- Russ Baldani, Founding Partner at Baldani, Rowland & Richardson - July 6, 2015